On this week's episode of the WriterDie podcast, Nate and Chris welcome in guest host Drew Stover to help wrap up the scene series.
On this third entry into the WriterDie Scene Series, the guys break down some of the scenes that best tickle their funny bones.
- Beer of the Show: New Belgium's Dayblazer Easygoing Ale
- The Big Lebowski Malibu police station scene
- Three Amigos Look Up Here! scene
- Superbad dick drawing scene
- Little Miss Sunshine car horn scene
- Burn After Reading caught and shot scene
- Dr. Strangelove big board scene
- Mitchell and Webb Look brain surgeon scene
On this week's episode of the WriterDie podcast, the guys discuss what they believe makes some scenes particularly horrifying. Plus they make a case for the defense of M. Night Shyamalan.
On the first episode of our four part series on some of our most appreciated cinema scenes, the guys break down the action scenes they believe to be most impressive.
- Beer of the Show: Hops & Grain Brewing's new Haze County double IPA
- Oldboy hallway scene
- Inception hallway scene
- Kingsman: The Secret Service church scene
- Drive opening scene
- Dark Knight opening scene
- The Matrix Reloaded highway chase scene part 1 and part 2
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon scene
- Hanna subway scene
- Scott Pilgrim VS The World fight scene playlist
In this episode of the WriterDie podcast, Nate and Chris welcome in Heather Coffee as a guest host. The comedian chats with the guys about some of the 2017 moments that made them laugh the most.
- Beer of the Show: Founders Brewing Co.'s Porter
- Funny Or Die's Zack Morris is Trash: The Time Zack Morris Made a Girl in a Wheelchair Feel Terrible
- Friends Joey and Rachel belong together Twitter thread
- SNL's Welcome to Hell skit
- SNL's Beck Bennett and Kyle Mooney
- The End of the F**king World trailer
- Jim and Andy trailer
- Toast of London trailer
- Bon Iver Erotica Tumblr
On this episode of the WriterDie Podcast, the guys settle in for a discussion on some of the things they're most excited for in the coming year. Plus a little bit on the things they're least excited for.
On the new year's first episode of the WriterDie Podcast, we each share three of our favorite things that came out this year.
The WriterDie guys gather to discuss all things Halloween. If it goes bump in the night, in a film, in a song, or in a video game, we're talking about it.
On a special episode of the WriterDie Podcast, the boys meet to talk about the elusive and sometimes unnecessary long take in films and television, as well as countlessly butchering the name of one of the most famous directors.
In this unprecedented first part of a two part WriterDie Goes to the Movies, the guys break down some of their thoughts on Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk.
This week, join the WriterDie guys as they discuss how tattoo culture has grown and society's view has changed along with it.
On this week's episode, the WriterDie crew attempts to decipher what exactly it means to be a "Deceitful Protagonist".
- Beer of the Show: Elysian Brewing's Space Dust IPA
- Japan and the US face off in a giant robot battle (Nate)
- Google Maps takes you on a tour of Game of Throne's shooting locations (AMSB)
- Beautiful French animated film Kirikou and the Sorceress trailer (Chris)
- Austin Film Society's newly opened theater (Chris)
In this edition of WriterDie goes to the movies, Nate, Chris, and AMSB breakdown what they loved and didn't quite love about Edgar Wright's newest film, Baby Driver.
- Wine of the Show: Hundred Acre Winery's If You See Kay
- Baby Driver Trailer
- Rock Paper Shotgun's interview with PLAYERUNKNOWN (AMSB)
- New fangled sleep machine Dreem (Nate)
- Pitchfork's mid-year Overlooked Albums of 2017 (Chris)
- Noisey's 30 Best Overlooked Albums of 2017 so far
- The Ringer's Baby Driver Exit Survey